Call for a Free Consultation (646) 884-3319


In many cases, a person might want an inheritor to not receive all of the property they are inheriting at once. An individual may want to establish a trust to hold property on someone else's behalf, often for minor children, so that they will only be allowed to manage the money when they reach a certain age.

Peace of Mind

Working with us will bring you peace of mind. You will feel comfortable knowing that your legal matters are in the experienced, professional hands of Mykyta Law firm.

We understand that clients want greater predictability when it comes to legal costs. Therefore, we offer alternative fee arrangements.

Free Consultation: We can make your life easier. Call us now.