Call for a Consultation (646) 884-3319

Marriage Visas

Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens can be brought into the United States on a CR-1 visa. If the foreign spouse has children, they can come into the US on a CR-2 visa. With a CR-1 visa your foreign spouse can get their visa and Green Card in one go, which saves money and time. There are only a few requirements that need to be fulfilled to apply for a CR-1 visa:
-One of the partners must be a U.S. citizen.
-The two of you must be legally married.
-Both of you must meet minimum income requirements and if you do not have an adequate income, you may use a joint sponsor.

After your foreign spouse has entered the U.S. on their CR-1 visa, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will mail their Green Card to you in 1-2 months. You do not need an attorney to obtain this visa, but the process is long and necessitates the completion of many forms. If you make any mistakes your case will be delayed, which will lengthen the whole process. Hiring an attorney who has experience dealing with this process will benefit you and your foreign spouse in the long run.

Peace of Mind

Working with us will bring you peace of mind. You will feel comfortable knowing that your legal matters are in the experienced, professional hands of Mykyta Law firm.

We understand that clients want greater predictability when it comes to legal costs. Therefore, we offer alternative fee arrangements.

Free Consultation: We can make your life easier. Call us now.